Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dialouge Sketch

*This is a scene where Jake and Brady talk about their differences about how a mutual friend treated Jake's girlfriend prior*

Jake to Brady: I hate him, he made her like this. She can't trust me, or anyone. Why her? Why did you cheat on her?
Brady: (On his phone) Who? Tony?

Jake: Yea, Tony.... He had no right lying to her and using her to make another girl jealous.
Brady: (Puts down his phone) Bro, you gotta let it go, it happened like forever ago. Live and forget bro.
Jake: What if someone did that to Kristy? How would you feel? I can guaruntee that you wouldn't like to hear me say, "Live and forget bro."

Brady: We are talking about your girl, not mine right now. Besides people can change.

Jake: (Taking a sip of tea) Once a cheater always a cheater, right?
Brady: Gah! Everything is so negative with you.

Jake: Brady I'm not negative about everything just about people ruining her. I think that she's beginning to trust me more though I mean she tells me things about her childhood that no one else knows... that is a start.

Brady: (Zoning out picking at his nails)That's good.
Jake: I wish he never had a chance with her, she deserves so much more than him.

Brady: That's why she's with you.

Jake: I guess your right... (paying the bill)
Brady: (Packing up his belongings from the table) I know I'm right. I'll catch you around when you have another issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment