Thursday, December 20, 2012

Character in Conflict


Jake
 
Jeremy, I love you like a dad. Are you and mom getting married eventually? I think she wants to, I think we all want you guys to tie the knot. No, can't start that way... this writing a note to you is hard, I dont really know what I'm doing. I guess I could tell you face to face but thats hard to. I wish that I could tell you everything that I'm thinking about. Why cant I? Why is it so difficult? Mom can, Lizzie can, you can, am I challenged? Is it my fault I cant tell you how I feel? I really want you in my family permanetly. Saying that to you wont make you propose to mom. I hope it will though. Damn, I dont know... Mom called me, said she had news, uh oh....
 
 
Moms engaged!!! Jeremy proposed to her. I guess things happen for the best and apparently he asked me for my permission subtly. Im happy for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment